Monday, July 20, 2009

Wedding Website Unveiled!


We have a wedding website, folks! Check it out at www.mywedding.com/lillianandcraig.

And if you're working, turn down your speakers. Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" may jump out at you when you first visit. :) My most favorite part is the Guestbook. I get giddy everytime someone signs it. Really, my heart speeds up a little. Just goes to show you that although all the wedding planning is a lot of fun, at the end of the day it's about celebrating our marriage with the people we love most. And we can't freakin' wait!

Props to Marcie for showing me the ropes on how this bad boy is done. She's my most technologically-savvy friend, so I go to her when I need to figure out how to resize a photo, start a website, start a blog - start anything that involves a mouse, really. And Marcie's getting married THIS Saturday in Birmingham to Justin, who I got to meet back when she lived in Nashville and is the perfect match for her. She's going to be a show-stopping bride and I can't wait to celebrate their big day!

3 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWW....you're so sweet Lil!!! I can't wait to see you and the Craigger this weekend!! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll add your blog to my Nashville blogroll on the right. I think we met at the Cannery- are you going to the event on Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Sarah! Now that you mention it, yes I think we did! You were with Ashley, right? I'll be there on Thursday with bells on. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity