Thursday, July 30, 2009

Shall we dance?

Without a doubt, one of the biggest perks of my job are the benefits. And when those benefits include couples dancing classes that are FREE to employees, well it doesn't get much better. I've seriously been wanting to try this just for fun for YEARS now. Imagine my delight when opening my inbox to read our weekly e-newsletter this morning, and discovering this class is being offered one night a week for the next two months? And imagine how that delight went to the nth degree when Craig actually agreed to try them out with me! Do I have the best fiance or what? (I did promise that if they were completely cheesy, we could just go to the first one, but I have to admit, my hopes are high.) You learn the waltz the first month and the two-step the second, and if all goes well, I hope to convince Craig to stick around so we can learn them both! Who knows - we might even debut our new talent at the wedding. So watch out, Dancing With the Stars - you're about to get a run for your money!


2 comments:

  1. Awww that is great!! Gah! Thats amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you work? Because I'm pretty sure we work at the same place...I need to take these lessons!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity