Sunday, August 16, 2009

Miranda and My Man

Gush alert! Don't say I didn't warn you. Now I know there are a lot of fabulous fiances out there, but this post is purely to brag on mine in particular, who happens to make me feel like the luckiest girl in the whole wide world. Not only for obvious reasons like he's uber-thoughtful, he makes me laugh every day and he's hands down my favorite person to be around, but he does a lot of those little things that make me smile. Such as...

When I got my Ticketmaster email alert last week that lets me know when my favorite acts are coming to Nashville, and it just so happened to have one of my favorites at the top of the list. Naturally, my first thought is to forward the email to Craig with the tag line "Wouldn't this be fun?" which I did, to which he responded with equal enthusiasm (another plus that we have the same great taste in music). So imagine my delight when he emails me on Friday to tell me that he has bought us some of the best seats in the house (floor tickets-yay!) the nano-second they went on sale Friday morning at 10 a.m.! I mean, really. He just rocks. So we'll be going to see this person...



In a few weeks! Woo Hoo! Oh, and I have to add that the Ryman is especially dear to my heart and has special significance for Craig and me because that's where this happened...



Which of course made me do this...


Which made me have the biggest smile you've ever seen as you can see here...

on my 29th birthday, which quickly became the best birthday, and all around best day of my life. :)

So now when I look down and see this...



I think about how lucky I am to be marrying my best friend, who does things like buy awesome concert tickets, and lets me know in big and little ways that he loves me. Sometimes you just have to gush a little. :)

1 comment:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity