Monday, November 8, 2010

Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of...


That's right, folks. This little lady is bound for the Big Apple. Granted, I'll be there for about 24 hours total, but still, it counts. Occasionally I do love my job.

And I know we have officially entered the Christmas shopping season, but I don't know about you, but I'm having a VERY hard time thinking about the "others" in my life when there are so many coats, handbags, and fabulous boots taunting me everywhere I turn. And now with California on the brain, I'm thinking I need a new pair of shades too. Why do the ones I love cost a minimum of $200? Bah humbug. Tom Ford, you are SUCH a tease.

Bon voyage!

4 comments:

  1. Have fun in NY! I just found some great D&G sunglasses on amazon from last season that were 50% off so you might wanna check that out!

    I thought I'd let you know about my giveaway! I'm giving away two pairs of Kendra Scott earrings & OPI nail polish. Come enter if you want!

    http://elizabethsdailyadventures.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of you friend! I so wish I could go with you. I could have shown you your 40 year old self ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a complete bliss for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have so much fun! I am so tempted by all of the cute stuff out now too I know I should be saving for Christmas but it's so darn hard!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity