Thursday, July 29, 2010

Soda Shop E-Session

Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVED our super fun, slightly rustic, fresh-off-the-farm, sunset engagement session out at Southall Eden. I mean, loved it. And did I mention we won it for free in a contest from Photographix? All you had to do was submit a photo showing love. And I thought this one did just that.


And apparently they thought so too, because we won! (Insert special thanks to all our friends who submitted votes). Yep, that was awesome. In fact, let's take a quick little stroll down memory lane and relive that lovely day, shall we?




But be still my beating heart - when I saw this fabulous engagement shoot on the Schultzes blog, I found my ice-cream loving self saying- now why didn't I think of that? Isn't it SO MUCH FUN?






And because this inspired me to google "soda shop engagement sessions" I discovered these bits of 1950's-esque eyecandy here.




That sound you hear? It's me swooning...

3 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THOSE PHOTOS!!! The record player and pool table one are my favs! Well, next to the ones of my friend of course ;) And to answer your question about yourself at age 40 in NYC...I passed her at the Yankees game so I even only got a quick glimpse, therefore no picture taking was possible...unless the sweet and fablously stylish lady DIDN'T think I'd be a stalker if I randomly chased her down and asked for her picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful!!!!!
    Laura@RicevereconStile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful photos! I love the idea.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity