Tuesday, September 14, 2010

All's Well with Caldwell

So I had the pleasure of meeting Vanderbilt's head football coach, Robbie Caldwell, last night. And might I just say that he is the most unassuming, down-to-earth, kind-hearted man you've ever met. He's not afraid to talk about his love of fried chicken and collard greens in the same breath as his plans of change for the offensive line. He also uses a "tough love" method that I just KNOW will get our boys on the road to recovery after their first two heartbreaking losses this season. They'll be headed down to the Grove to take on Ole Miss on Saturday (still can't believe I've never been to Oxford - I'm ashamed to even call myself a southerner) and I will be rooting them on with all I've got. Go 'Dores!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hotty Toddy! I'll be in the Grove Saturday. Hope you have an awesome trip. It's amazing. Go rebels! ... Sorry, I had to!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity