Thursday, May 13, 2010

Guest Post for The Almost-Married Miss Kriss

Miss Kriss

In honor of Miss Kriss's wedding week, she asked several guest bloggers to feature a recap from their wedding. And guess who today's guest is? ME!

I'd like to thank my parents for always believing in me, my husband for being my rock...oh wait, sorry. I got carried away. I've just always wanted to give an acceptance speech.

Here's a sneak peek...


Anyway, make like a baby and head on out (or over, as the case may be) to read all about it...or ok, I'll make it simple, just go check it out here. Then come back here and leave me some blog love to let me know if you liked it! And even if you didn't, lie to me and say you did.

Yay for reliving the wedding day! And thank you, Kristin, for giving me a firm kick in the tail and finally being my motiviation to post my reception photos. It only took me four months to do it!

2 comments:

  1. I love you so freaking much! I'm not sure if I am even going to post wedding photos on my blog...there's no way that I could compete with your AMAZING wedding! :) You are seriously the best! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled across your blog from Miss Kriss. Loved seeing pictures of your beautiful wedding. :) Hope you're having a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity