Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday...



Oh happy sunshiney day! And be proud of me, Miss Katie, I'm playing along in my first installment of Thoughtless Thursday! So a little background before we begin. Speaking of happy days, Mr. T and I went to our first wedding as a married couple this past Saturday for our dear friends Tera and Teddy. They did a private ceremony with family and close friends at a sweet little chapel in Brentwood and then came to town to rock it out at their reception with over 200 guests, a DJ, and an open bar! I definitely remember requesting "Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas and "Gold Digger" by Jamie Fox. And Lawd, did we ever cut a rug! Congrats, Tera and Teddy, and please know how insanely jealous I am of you two sunning your cute selves in Hawaii right now!

Props to my sweet friend Melissa (who you can see I adore) who was the Wedding Planner Extraordinare that day - she turned the Cannery Ballroom into the prettiest place you ever saw!

My favorite dancing partner...my HUSBAND! (I still love saying that).
With the lovely bride, Tera.
Cupcakes!

I was feeling very affectionate, I suppose. It happens at the end of a night with an open bar. :)
In other news, I have officially filled out my first NCAA Men's Basketball Bracket. I know. I'm shocked myself. I still think you can only REALLY love one sport, and we all know that mine is definitely football. But I wish you could see how excited the Hubs got when I filled one out. He says he knew a girl who picked her teams based on the color of their uniforms...and WON, people. Baby needs a new pair of shoes, so I figure it's worth a shot. Pun intended.
I'm predicting a Duke/Syracuse matchup. How about you?

6 comments:

  1. i AM so proud of you missy! thanks for playing, LUB your dress, you look beautimous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps i just needed to note that my "word verification" word was "undistorm" ... i am picturing underwear raining from the sky ...

    anyway, happy thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Undistorm! That is totally going into my vocabulary. I'm picturing tightie-wightie raindrops. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to need to know exactly where you got that fabulous purple dress like ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And apparently we are on a roll with the word verifications today. Mine was "presh." As in...ohhh girl, that dress is so presh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl, this dress might be the most comfortable thing EVER. I got it right before Christmas at the French Shoppe (by Boutique Bella)but I've seen it at Nordstrom. Can't find the purple but check it out in hot pink - presh!

    http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3075409?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=taylor+dress&origin=searchresults

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity