Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Rent The Runway: Wedding style!

Y'all. Stop it right now. I was introduced to Rent The Runway by a fashionista of a friend. And I love her and hate her for it, because I now want to find an excuse to rent a designer dress just to vacuum in, the dresses are that cute.

So imagine my delight when I got an email from the RTR folks today saying they're now doing WEDDINGS! Which means there's something for the bride (hello to-die-for Badgley Mischka for $200), something for the maids (because really, how often do you wear those dresses again) and even something for the mother of the bride who is tres chic. And for all you brides-to-be out there who are on the hunt for a smokin' hot rehearsal dinner outfit, look no further. Everyone's jaw will drop when they see you walk in the door in Dolce & Gabbana (never knowing you paid a fraction of the cost). Wow, I should totally be their new spokesperson.

You do have to become a member and go through that whole rigamarole of setting up a password and such, but I promise you, membership has its privileges. Happy dress hunting!

1 comment:

  1. I heard about this yesterday and immediately sent to my friend who is getting married in August. I would TOTALLY rather rent a bridesmaid dress than buy one I'll never wear again!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity